- A sterile filament is inserted into the hair follicle, and a small electrical current is applied to destroy the papilla at the hair’s base. The three modalities that can be utilized are Galvanic, Thermolysis and Blend.
- Once the hair detaches from the papilla as a result of the current, tweezers can be used to slide the hair easily and painlessly out of the skin.
- A consistent series of treatments are required in order to achieve permanent hair removal. The number and length of these treatments will vary with each individual. These variables include but are not limited to hereditary factors, hormone levels, previous hair removal methods, and client sensitivity. Other factors can also be the moisture gradient and the level of sebum (the skin’s natural oils) beneath the skin at the time of treatment.
- Please contact Angelina in order to book a thorough Complimentary Consultation. Everyone’s hair-growth pattern can vary considerably, and each individual’s needs must be properly assessed and evaluated.
Please be assured that with Angelina you will be in very competent hands!
- Autoclave Sterilization
- Gold-plated and insulated disposable filaments available